1. My name is Tyanna. Ty for short.
2. I have a massive shoe collection. It’s becoming a problem.
I drive a yellow car that is referred to as ‘The Taxi’. #RIP [The taxi cab has now been replaced with what I refer to as ‘Mary Ann’].
4. I can wiggle my ears.
5. Cleaning relaxes me.
6. I love to make people laugh. If I happen to embarrass myself while doing it, so be it!
7. I love to cook and bake.
8. I’ve recently developed a love for spicy food. The spicier the better!
9. Sometimes I use the world YOLO in sentences and I’m not ashamed of it.
10. Doing laundry is the bane to my existence. I wish there was a way for my clean clothes to magically end up hanging in my closet or perfectly folded in my drawers. Luckily now I take my dirty clothes to the laundromat and they wash + fold everything for me! #winning
11. I dye my hair when I’m feeling emotional.
12. I rarely follow through with anything. Except college. I did finish that.
13. I have a Bachelor’s in Psychology. Am I using it? Nope.
14. Sunday Funday’s are a weekly holiday to me and I like to day drink. No, I’m not ashamed of this.
15. Music makes my soul complete.
16. I laugh when I’m uncomfortable.
17. I hate chipped nail polish.
18. I have naturally curly hair but straighten it almost every single day.
19. I am a recovering tan-a-holic. I will most likely relapse this summer [I totally relapsed]. UPDATE as of JULY 2015: In recovery mode again.
20. Traveling is my passion. I live for adventure.
21. I hate wearing shoes [I just love the buy them]
22. I hate wearing pants [or clothes for that matter…. I can totally see why people live in nudist communities]
23. I can see the Washington Monument from my house.
24. My mom is [one of] my best friend[s]. Seriously. I couldn’t have asked for a better one.
25. I am my own worse enemy.
26. I am crazy competitive. Competition is what motivates me in life.
27. I don’t have a filter and it usually gets me in trouble. I don’t think before I speak the majority of the time. Oops.
28. I literally have no sense of direction and can get lost in a circle.
29. I’m Gluten intolerant but I still drink beer…. only on special occasions though. Like at baseballs games, football games, Mug night at Whitlow’s, and on snow days. You get the picture.
30. This list was supposed to be 50 random facts but I cannot think of anything else… [told you I don’t finish anything]